Like me are you sick of the rat race of trying to find trustworthy care for your loved one. You respond to and place online ads and then interview the many caregivers that respond, but still ended up frustrated. It often seems a lot of work for little results. There ought to be a better way and now there is. Care4Hire service provided ease of use and got me better results.
- A Free Preview Is Available Of Services So You Can Get A Look At Available Service Providers
- Allows You To Post Your Job And Get Contacted By Caregivers In Your Area
- Offers All Around Help For All Your Family Needs From Babysitters, To Tutors To Elder Care
- Access Detailed Characteristics With Pictures, Experience, Availability And More
- Access Online References And Background Checks
- Care4hire Provides You With Sample Interview Questions And A Sample Reference Form, and Sample Contract, To Help You In Your Hiring Process
- Care4hire Has Caregivers Throughout The United States And Canada
- Dr. Phil Has Used Care4hire and Has Recommended Them.
The only con that some have mentioned, is that you are responsible for performing background and reference checks, other than what is offered online. Some who needed immediate help found this time consuming.
As part of their database, you can conveniently search full-time, part-time, temporary, summer, live-in and live-out caregivers by zip code or postal code, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Care4hire database is designed to easily assist families in finding a quality caregiver for their specific needs and requirements.
There are 3 levels of membership to chose from. In addition to the monthly and yearly plans, they now offer 14 day free trial. Setting up an account was simple and straight forward. Then you set up your profile and describe your family and the kind of care your seeking. Based on your basic profile you'll start to receive emails from care providers.
If you don't want care providers contacting you then you can make your profile private and do your own search. There is also an option for special advertising for any family that needs extra help find the right caregiver.
Give someone you love a break with Care4hire gift certificates!